If the front sight is not equipped with a locking screw
, it is necessary to adjust the new front sight
- Eject the front sight coiled pin, fixing the original front sight in the slide.
- Pull off the original front sight and push the new front sight until the end of the groove is reached.
- By taping to front sight pin, mark the position for the transverse groove in the base of new front sight.
- Pull off the new front sight and using the file make a transverse groove at the marked spot, perpendicular to the axis of the front sight.
- Push new front sight back to the slide and insert a drill with a diameter of 2 mm and start drilling the hole in the front sight base through holes in the slide.
- Tape the coiled pin to fix the front sight.
We recommend this operation to be performed by an experienced gunsmith